The browser you use to access Moodle can make a big difference in your ability to successfully complete a quiz in Moodle. For best results:
- Be sure to use a recent version of Firefox (on a Mac or PC) or Internet Explorer (on a PC).
- Do not use Chrome, Safari, or any other browser to take a test.
- Review the related article in this knowledgebase carefully to reduce potential test-taking problems.
Need to download a browser?
- To download the latest version of Firefox, go to this link.
- To download the latest version of Internet Explorer, go to this link.
Note: You may need to temporarily disable your firewall settings if you are using a computer or network connection that has a firewall.