Adding printing credits is necessary to print in the computer labs, the Hannon Library, and at the Green Print Stations. You can determine whether a printer charges by clicking Rates after logging into PaperCut, our print accounting system (hint, search for a printer name as the list is very long).
You can add printing credits in increments of $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 by charging a credit card. If your printing credit balance is zero, you won't be able to print in the computer labs, the Hannon Library, and at the Green Print Stations.
Note: Student employees are not charged for work-related printing, unless you print to a computer lab, the Hannon Library or a Green Print Station. Do not use those printers for work-related printing!
For instructions to add credits using a Checking or Savings Account, click here.
To add printing credits, follow this step by step walk-through:
1. Login to PaperCut by clicking the Print Accounting (PaperCut) link on InsideSOU. Once logged in, click "Add Printing Credit."
2. Select the amount to add to your print account. You add credits in increments of $1, $2, $5, $10, or $20. After selecting the amount, click the "Add value" button.
3. You'll be taken to CashNet, where you can select your payment method. Select Credit Card and click the "Continue Checkout" button.
4. Enter your payment card information and, when finished, click "Continue Checkout."
5. Confirm your payment information and click "Submit Payment."
6. If your payment is successful, you'll be given a receipt and you'll be returned to PaperCut. Your current balance should show the amount of print credits that you just added. You're now ready to print!