- Make sure your laptop is turned off.
- Ensure all AV cables (HDMI or VGA, Audio and Network) are connected to your laptop.
- Press the LAPTOP button on the AV control panel. The data project may take a minute to warm up.
- Turn on your laptop.
If you want your laptop image to display on a data projector screen, follow the steps below:
- Go to System Preferences > Displays, and select the resolution 1024 x 768 (not stretched) on the left side of the window.
- Next, select the Arrangement tab.
- Make sure the box next to Mirror Displays is checked.