Moodle web pages allow us to share information with students without having to display everything on the course site's home page. Web pages are a good place to tuck information away but still have it be easily accessible. You can use a web page to provide a series of links to other web sites, to share course content as text, or to embed links to files of any kind—or any combination of these uses! Need to make several files available and provide an explanation of what you want students to do with them? A web page may be the perfect answer!
To compose a web page:
- With editing turned on in your course, click on the Add an activity or resource link.
- Scroll down and choose Page from the list of RESOURCES.
- Enter a name for your web page.
- In the Description text box, add a brief description of the page's contents, if desired.
- In the Content text box, add the content that you wish to provide students. (See related articles on embedding files and posting multiple external links for more details.)
- Save and display to see what it will look like or Save and return to course to continue working in your site.
Tip: Use the "Toggle fullscreen mode" icon in the upper right corner of the HTML tool bar to expand your work area and give yourself room to maneuver while you create your page content. Click it again to return to the normal composition window and save your work.