We have adopted the Brickfield Toolkit to help us render our Moodle course materials accessible to all students. These tools can help you ensure that the content you upload to your courses meets accessibility standards. The integration of Brickfield’s Toolkit means that we can move closer to providing accessible online materials for all of our students.
See these articles for more information:
- Ask for Help with the Brickfield Toolkit
- Basic Intro to HTML
- Campus Intro to Brickfield Labs Fall 2022
- Common HTML Tags in Moodle
- File Conversions for Accessibility
- Fixing Problems with Plain Text
- Getting Started with the Brickfield Toolkit
- High Priority Error Repair Guide
- Low Priority Error Repair Guide
- Poster Set: Designing for Accessibility
- Quick Introduction to Brickfield Labs
Contact the Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning for assistance with these tools.