Each campus phone is enabled with the capability to forward calls to another extension or telephone number by use of the dial code "*2".
To forward all incoming calls to another extension or telephone number:
- Pick up the handset and dial *2, you will hear a succession of beeps
- Dial the extension or telephone number to which you would like to forward your calls.
- to forward to an on-campus extension simply enter the 5-digit extension (e.g. *2 26900)
- to forward to an off-campus extension you will need to enter "9" plus the 10-digit telephone number (e.g. *2 95415526900)
- To turn off call forwarding dial #22, again you will hear a succession of beeps, then simply hang up.
NOTE: This feature does not work with long distance telephone numbers