Skip to main content
How to run an eMarket Report in CashNet - Knowledgebase / Web - SOU IT and Service Center Help Desk
How to run an eMarket Report in CashNet
Last updated: Sep 2, 2017 by Francisco Kuriyama
- Login into CashNet (Production, use 000 for the station code)
- Click on "Reports" at the top.
- Under "Paid Item Reports", click on "Paid Items by Business Date & GL (show reference)"
- Click on the Customize button
- For "Duration" select the appropriate date ranges. If you want a specific date range, first select "custom" under "Duration", then enter the dates under "Date Range"
- Enter the appropriate filters: Merchant Code, Web Operator, Item Code. (Refer to the google spreadsheet for the possible values)
- Under the "Format" section, for "Reports Type" click on "Detail with Automatic List of Item Code References"
- By default the report will be created as a PDF file, you can customize the format by selecting any of the available options under the drop down menu "Select Format"
- If you like to email the generated report simply click on the "Email" button and enter the recipient's email address.
- Francisco Kuriyama
- Date Created
- Dec 9, 2014