Concerto is our digital signage system. It enables centralized management of our digital signage across campus. Content can be submitted directly to building/department feeds by going to https://signage.sou.edu. All that is needed is a Concerto account, which you can request by contacting your Computing Coordinator.
- Direct your web browser to https://signage.sou.edu
- Log in with your Concerto account. If you need an account, contact your Computing Coordinator.
Step 2) Click the "Add" button
- Choose the image file to upload.
- Give the slide a title.
- Select a feed to publish the slide to. If you're not sure which feed to use, contact your Computing Coordinator or the Concerto moderator in your department.
- Select a start date when the slide should first show up on the screen.
- Select an end date when the slide should stop displaying on the screen. If you need the slide to display indefinitely, pick an end date many years in the future.
- Set a duration for the slide. This is how long the slide will remain on the screen before Concerto advances to the next slide.
- Set a frequency for the slide. This controls when the slide shows up in your feed. For example, you could set a slide to only display on Fridays from noon to 5 PM.
- Click Submit.
Step 4) Await approval
Unless you are a moderator for your department or program's Concerto feed, your content will not automatically appear on your digital signage. All Concerto content must first be approved by a moderator. If you are unsure who the moderator for your department or program is, contact your Computing Coordinator or ask someone in your department who would likely know.