- Find the web address of the page you want to link.
- Copy the web address.
- Go to the Joomla page you are editing.
- Select the text that you want to use as the display text for your link.
- Click on the Link icon to open the Link dialog
- Enter the web address (from step 1) in the URL field.
- Click on Insert.
- Save your page.
Joomla - How to Create a Link to Another Web Page - Knowledgebase / Web / Joomla - SOU IT and Service Center Help Desk
Joomla - How to Create a Link to Another Web Page
- Last updated: Apr 10, 2023 by Asher Astrum