Iframes are a common way to display content like videos from Youtube and Google calendars.
To embed a youtube video in your page follow these instructions:
- Use the youtube site to find the video you want.
- Click the 'Share' button below the video.
- Click the 'Embed' button next to the link they show you.
- Copy the iframe code given.
- Open your Joomla page in Edit mode
- Click on the button for the "Source Code Editor" <>, it is located next to the "Printer" button, underneath the "Font Size" field box.
- You should now be in code view. Copy and paste the iframe code obtained from the source site into the desired location in the page.
- Click on "Source Code Editor" to return to visual mode.