Important: Make sure your Mac is connected to the SOU network!
- Navigate to System Preferences > Printers and Scanners.
- Click the icon under the Printers List.
- The Add dialog is displayed. This dialog displays a list of all of the discovered printers on the network.
- Select a printer.
The Name, Location, and Use is displayed.
- Check that Use is set to Secure AirPrint.
- If Secure AirPrint is not displayed:
- Click Add.
- Print your document. When prompted enter your SOU Username and Password.
- Repeat for any other additional printers.
If are not sure how to print from your application, take a look at Print from your Mac.
Mobility Print supports macOS Yosemite+.
Note: If you enter the wrong authentication details, MacBook devices do not show any warning message; your job will just not print. If your job doesn’t print, check the Print Queue dialog. If the print job is there and has the message Held for authentication, click the icon; then re-enter your login details.