To View or Print an Unofficial Transcript with Grades
Students can view their grades online for personal record use. If needing a transcript for official admission purposes, please refer to the How to Order an Official Transcript article..
1. Go to the Inside SOU home page at https://inside.sou.edu but do not attempt to sign in.
2. Look down the page to find the "!Former Students and Employees" section in grey.
3. Click “SIGN IN” at the bottom of that grey section.
4. You will now be on the page to log in.
5. You will need your SOU ID (or SSN if it is on record) to login.
Student may call us at 541-552-6700 or 541-552-6900 to obtain that SOU ID number. Due to privacy laws, we cannot provide that information to a parent/guardian.You will input your Student ID Number (or your Social Security Number if on record) and a 6-digit PIN Number which is set to your birth date (mmddyy). Do not use dashes or slashes in your birth date or Social Security Number.
Student ID: 940123456
You will need to change this PIN for security reasons the first time you log in. Just follow the instructions on the screen. Please make a note of your new PIN. If you should lose this number you will hit the “Forgot Pin" button. This will reset your password to your birth date. If this doesn't work, contact the Help Desk (541) 552-6900.
6. Go to the Student tab. Then go to Student Records, followed by Academic Transcript. For Transcript Level and Type, choose “All Levels” and “SOU Unofficial Transcript” respectively. Hit submit. You can now view your records and print them.