CashNet Tuition and Payment Accounts for Family Members
Friends and family can use the CashNet system for electronic checking or savings payments and credit card payments. Students MUST initiate the process of creating a CashNet account, which will provide a designated family member (or other authorized payees) copies of the student’s account statements and the ability to make payments online.
If you are a family member of a student, please provide them the link to this page and your email address so they can set up an account for you.
Payers have access only to make payments, payment history, and balance on the student account. They do NOT have access to financial aid, grades, or other online student information. Payers should use this link to directly access CashNet after their account has been set up.
To create a Friends and Family Account:
1. Log in to InsideSOU (or use the direct links in this article)
2. Click on the Pay My Bill or Enrollment Deposit link located on the right-hand side hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the My Account tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Under the Payers section, click on Send a payer invitation.
5. Fill out the required information on the next screen to set up the person.
Once you have completed the above steps, your authorized payee will receive an email with instructions and login information. They must login and change their temporary password within 24 hours of receiving the email. If they do not log in within 24 hours, you must reset their password. To reset their password, follow these instructions.