If you need to clear a quiz attempt for a student in order to allow a repeat attempt, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the link for the quiz to open it.
- Click on Attempts: # to view the students' results.
- Locate the student's name and the attempt that you wish to clear.
- Select the box to the left of the attempt targeted for annihilation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page just below the Overall average row and locate the gray box labeled Delete selected attempts.
- Click on the link to initiate the deletion process, then confirm the deletion on the following page.
The student will be able to retake the quiz.