Follow the steps below to add an SOU logo to your email signature in accordance with our brand guidelines.
- Switch to your Google mail account
- Click the gear icon in the upper right and select Settings, then select See All Settings.
- Scroll down to the Signature section
- Click the radio button below “no signature” and then click in the text area next to that radio button.
- Copy and paste the text below these instructions into the signature field. You may have to clear its formatting after pasting in order to make it look right.
- Enter your First and Last Name and make it bold.
- Enter your job title and your phone number.
- Select all of the text except your name and change its size to Small.
- (Optional) Select all of the text and change its color to dark grey.
- Click on the tiny “mountain range” image button in the editor toolbar. Paste this URL https://support.sou.edu/knowledgebase/images/logos/SOU-LOGO-HZ-186-POS.jpg into the "image URL" field and click "Select."
- The logo should now appear in your signature field, but it's too large. Click on it once, then click where it says "Medium" to resize the image.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “save changes.”
Southern Oregon University | 1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland OR 97520
Why I'm at SOU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ski0MzPd5IM
Here’s a screen shot of how it should it appear when you are finished: