Official transcripts may be ordered by three methods:
1) Online through Parchment
Parchment is a third party vendor. You will have to create an account that is separate from SOU.
Important: When ordering transcripts, you are selecting the location you would like to send your transcript. Do not enter Southern Oregon University in the search box, this will send your official transcript to SOU's Admission's department.
2) Walk-in orders at the Raider Student Services Center on the SOU campus
3) Online for Athletes
Transcript fees (online and in person):
$10.00 — Electronic Transcript
$12.50 — Paper Transcript mailed (See shipping prices below)
$15.00 — Paper Transcript for pickup
$2.50 - Standard USPS Domestic shipping
$7.50 - USPS International Shipping
$27.50 - FedEx Domestic Overnight
$47.50 - FedEx International
- An official transcript cannot be faxed.
- On your transcript order, you may:
- Request that your transcript be held until your current term grades are posted, or until your degree is posted.
- Please note, electronic transcript orders expire after 30 days.
- Please plan accordingly when holding orders for grades and degrees.
- Attach additional documents to be sent with your transcript.
- Have your transcript held for pickup in the Enrollment Services Center.
- For the release of your transcript, your student account must be current with no past due balances.
- Written consent from the student is required for anyone but the student to pick up a transcript.