There are five places (at least!) in Moodle to look for feedback from your instructor:
- The grade book—click on Grades in the Settings block in the left column of your course. This article has many more details for reviewing your grades.
- An Assignment link—click on the link to see comments and any file(s) returned to you by your instructor.
- Joule grader—see this article for information about how joule Grader works.
- Attendance—if your instructor has an Attendance link posted in your course site, you may find feedback posted along with your attendance status for a class session.
- Turnitin—if your instructor has used Turnitin to comment on a writing assignment, you'll find those comments by reopening the assignment link. The Turnitin Student Guide will walk you through how to review your instructor's feedback.