Information Technology @ SOU
For additional information, including support and lab hours, please visit the Information Technology website
Meet CrowdStrike, SOU's new antivirus app
Beginning May 2nd, 2023, we are deploying CrowdStrike Falcon to all SOU computers. CrowdStrike is a cutting-edge antivirus product that is designed to bring industry-leading protection to your computer without impacting performance or interrupting your work. To receive the new Falcon...
Regular Maintenance Schedule
Banner: Daily from 2:00am-4:00am & the first Saturday of the month from 10:00pm-4:00am. Banner Self-Service : Daily from 2:00am-4:00am & the first Saturday of the month from 10:00pm-4:00am. Banner Operational Data Store (ODS): The first Saturday of the month...
- (Macintosh) Advanced Remote Desktop Connection Options for MacOS
- (Macintosh) How to connect to SOU's Remote Desktop Environments from MacOS
- Cognos and I*Reports Browser Compatibility
- How to Back Up Your Data to Your Personal Drive, Google Drive, or an External Storage Device
- How to Manage Multiple Screens on Macintosh and Windows